Thursday, April 3, 2008

"5 jokes that will laugh your head off."

#1 Why did the cow cross a jackhammer? He wanted a milkshake!
#2 Knock, knock. Who's there? Howl. Howl who? Howl I get in if you don't open the door?!

#3 What do you call a pig in the sun? Bacon!
#4 Why did the turkey cross the road? It was the chicken's day off!
#5 How did you like these jokes? 100%!

2 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

I'm laughing right now Dallin...GOOD ONES!!!

I love your blog's new look, very SWEET!!!

Laurel and Maisy and I had so much fun with you last week.

Love,
Aunt Hannah

Elder and Sister Anderson said...

Dallin, Grandpa is still laughing and I am looking for his head. I think it rolled under the couch. Thanks for the great jokes. Here is one for you. Chant this 3 times and you will be a genius: O wattadoe pyam, o wattanut tyam, o wattague siam.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma