Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MY SCHOOL IS AWESOME!

My new school is called Connections Academy, and I LOVE IT! It has it's own chess club, a book club, and more clubs and activities. The thing I like about it is that I can easily concentrate. I can work at my own pace and I don't move on until everything is done so now I can't have anything overdue. Oh ya! The other thing I like is that I have no books to carry!This is when Grandma and Aunt Hannah to visit. It was fun!This was Calvin and me playing checkers on a Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

I am glad that you are liking school Dallin. Keep up the good work.

Cedric Anderson said...

Good job, Dallin. I'm glad you are liking your new school. Next time we hang out, I hope you'll play some chess with me.

Camille said...

I want to go to your school too! Are they accepting 27 and a half year old students?

Ruth said...

That sounds like a cool school Dallin! I want to go too. I'm glad to hear that you like. School is very important and is important to enjoy it since you'll appreciate more the things you learn.
Keep up the good work!
your Aunt Ruth